Friday, February 28, 2014

Blankets

Blankets was quite a serious serious story. At the beginning, I was having trouble understanding what was happening and telling apart the present with flashbacks, but I soon manage to keep up with the story. I found the story not very thrilling and was quite dark and suspenseful, but it wasn't at a level I couldn't read which helped at managing to read through it all. I liked the character designs, because the gestures and expressions where easy to read, helping me understand what they where feeling. The other thing that made keep reading the book was probably because I felt a little sympathy for the main character's situation (but not in a way that I would relate to him).

(P.S.- I couldn't find the other book, A Contract with God, in the library.)

No comments:

Post a Comment